The Nema 4X polycarbonate weatherproof enclosure keeps your HotLine Power Center clean and dry all winter long.
Our weatherproof cover comes with wall-mounting holes.
The attaching screws are outside the sealing area to keep out moisture and dust.
- Designed to IP66 or IEC 529 and NEMA 4x specifications.
- UL Listed
- Wall mounting holes and cover attaching screws are outside the sealing area to keep out moisture and dust.
- Internal guide slots for mounting PCB assemblies vertically.
- 14 5⁄32″ length
- 7 55⁄64″ width
- 5 29⁄32″ height
- 13 27⁄32″ length
- 7 35⁄64″ width
- 5 5⁄8″ height
- Polycarbonate molded enclosures meet NEMA 4x specifications - ideal for PCB enclosures.
- Light gray polycarbonate body and clear polycarbonate cover.
- Body/Cover - UV stabilized U:94-HB flammability rating suggest service temperature -40° C to 120° C.
- Internal bosses allow mounting of PCBs horizontally or for connection of terminals etc. into threaded brass inserts.
- Cover screws are m-4 stainless steel, non-magnetic and fasten into threaded brass inserts.
- Gasket material: silicon sponge.
- Cover: included in design.